SCHEDULE AND ATTEND A BIOMETRIC SCREENING by March 10, 2018
What is a Biometric Screening?
A biometric screening includes tests to measure your cholesterol, triglyceride and glucose levels. During your biometric screening appointment, a health care professional will also determine your blood pressure, height, weight and waist measurements.
What options do I have for completing my Biometric Screening? *
You can complete your biometric screening in one of two ways:
A. Schedule an appointment and attend an onsite screening at a community or work location such as City Hall or select Chicago Public Libraries or select Chicago Park District facilities; OR,
B. Schedule and attend an appointment with your doctor.
*Please Note: Walgreens Pharmacies no longer provide Biometric Screening tests. Walgreens Pharmacies are not an option to complete your biometric screening for the 2018 wellness program.
A. Onsite Biometric Screening Instructions
Beginning December 1, 2017, you can schedule your free onsite biometric screening at select locations. If you choose to complete an onsite screening during work hours, please consult your supervisor prior to scheduling to ensure proper coverage on the job. Click here for a complete list of onsite locations.
1. You must schedule an onsite screening appointment; walk-ins cannot be screened.
2. Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of your scheduled appointment time to complete necessary sign-in activities.
3. The screening will typically take about 15 minutes.
Appointments are available from January 17, 2018 through March 10, 2018. If you attend one of these onsite screenings, your results will be automatically sent to the Chicago Lives Healthy wellness program.CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE ON ONSITE SCREENING
B. Doctor's Office Biometric Screening Instructions
Beginning on December 1, 2017, you can also schedule an appointment with your physician’s office to complete your biometric screening. Follow these steps below:
1. Call your doctor to schedule an appointment.
2. Download the Personalized Physician Form. Bring your Personalized Physician Form with you to your doctor's office.
3. Let your doctor know the Personalized Physician Form must be completed and faxed to 615-349-2344 by March 10, 2018.
Here is some additional Information about Biometric Screenings completed in your doctor's office:
• Healthways will accept biometric screening results if the test results are no more than six months old (no results collected prior to July 1, 2017 will be accepted).
• Biometric screenings done at your doctor’s office are subject to your current medical plan benefits. HMO members must see their Primary Care Physician (PCP) and PPO members must use an in-network provider.
• Your biometric screening results must be submitted on your Personalized Physician Form. If your physician submits biometric results on any other type of form, the results cannot be accepted and your enrollment Step 1 will be considered incomplete.
Personalized Physician Forms are available beginning December 1, 2017. Click the button below and enter you legal first name, legal last name, date of birth, and gender. Printout your Personalized Physician Form and take it with you to your doctor’s office.
Early Bird Sweepstakes
For the 2018 Chicago Lives Healthy Wellness Program, if you complete STEP 1 the Biometric Screening, and STEP 2 the Well-Being 5 Assessment (WB5), prior to the deadline dates promoted in the link below, you will be AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED INTO A SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING TO WIN A VISA® CASH CARD!!!
Click here, to access the sweepstakes flyer.
View our Official Sweepstakes Rules page for more information on the Early Bird Sweepstakes at www.chicagoliveshealthy.com/sweepstakes
What if I don't complete a Biometric Screening?
If you do not complete your biometric screening with results submitted by March 10, 2018, the City of Chicago employee will incur a $50 per non-participant increase in his/her monthly health care contribution.
Si desea hablar en español sobre el programa de bienestar Chicago Lives Healthy, llame al Servicio de Atención al Cliente de Healthways al 1-866-556-7671 y oprima 5 para comunicarse con un representante. Una vez que el representante le atienda, solicite la línea de idiomas (en inglés) y un intérprte le asistirá.
Jeżeli chcieliby Państwo otrzymać informacje w języku polskim na temat programu Chicago Lives Healthy, prosimy o telefon do działu obsługi klienta Healthways pod numer 1-866-556-7671. Należy nacisnąć 5, żeby połączyć się z operatorem i w języku angielskim poprosić o przełączenie na linię językową (language line). Będą Państwo mogli skorzystać z pomocy tłumacza.
Если вы хотите поговорить об оздоровительной программе Chicago Lives Healthy на русском языке, позвоните в Отдел обслуживания участников (Customer Service) компании Healthways по номеру 1-866-556-7671 и нажмите 5 для соединения с представителем. Как только представитель ответит, попросите переключить вас на линию выбора языка (на английском) и затем переводчик вам поможет.
COMPLETE A WELL-BEING 5 ASSESSMENT (WB5) by March 10, 2018
TAKE THE CALL FROM A HEALTH ADVISOR by April 30,2018
ONGOING PARTICIPATION by December 15, 2018
Questions? Contact Healthways at 1-866-556-7671